• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huion Drivers Issue: Pen pressure not working + Lag

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please notify me if this post is against the rules, because my last post got deleted without anyone telling me why and it's pretty frustrating...

My tablet pen pressure doesn't work and there's a lag whenever I try to paint with the pen...
I turned windows ink on, changed the settings according to: 

https://substance3d.adobe.com/documentation/spdoc/configuring-pens-and-tablets-188974256.html#sectio...

Made sure to restart substance painter.
But still it doesn't work.
Also tried to run substance painter and the huion drivers as administrator...

Some info:
Huion device: KAMVAS Pro 24 GT-240 (Kamvas pro 24)
Huion drivers: 15.5.1.390
Substance painter version: 7.4.0

I've attached a log file to this post...

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

CAGameDEV Helped me in the discord channel! 
I rolled back to the 15.3.19.268 Huion tablet drivers and it worked!!!

CAGameDEV you're the real MVP ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump. Can't find any help online... still stuck with this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CAGameDEV Helped me in the discord channel! 
I rolled back to the 15.3.19.268 Huion tablet drivers and it worked!!!

CAGameDEV you're the real MVP ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jbgminecraft24929214s0ro,

The fix was to roll back the Huion Driver to a previous version. Unfortunately, the latest drivers are often the less stable and rolling back to a previous version always worths the try.

Best regards,

Cyril Dellenbach (Micro) | QA Support Artist | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem as Evyatar Barok. I am using Kamvas Pro 20(2019)(GT1901) and I can't get pen presurre to work in Substance Painter. I also get a lag whenever I try to paint with the pen. It works just fine in other programms like Photoshop and Zbrush. I tried dedicated driver (Driver_15.7.6.753) as well as older version (Driver_15.7.6.634) but to no effect

Martin5CD6_0-1701630117671.png

I have Windows 10 and Windows Ink is enabled in the tablet settings. Do you know what else might cause this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best Regards Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have exactly the same problem as you Martin5CD6. I just changed my computer and it works also with Zbrush and Photoshop, but I can't fix it with Substance Painter despite having tried other drivers, other versions of the program, other USB ports, reboot, ...
If someone can figure it out it would be very helpful, because I have run out of ideas.
Thank you very much in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Evyatar Barok may i ask you what was the link to obtain a version 15.3.19.268 huion driver? because it seems that im having the exact problem as you did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hiya, I feel that I'm having the same issue, Have someone an old version to try in my computer ? Please. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with my huion, however mine is pen tablet h1060p and i found out with "enabling windows ink" from Digital pen tab, from the huion driver software and once restarting the substance painter, my pen pressure is worked

hope it works for you too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ocean116,

The Windows Ink is indeed always needed in order for the pen pressure to work inside Substance 3D Painter.

Best regards,

Cyril Dellenbach (Micro) | QA Support Artist | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I havent reached 15.3.19.268 Huion tablet drivers. But I tried v15.6.3.132 and v15.6.3.101. Doesnt work. Huion havent sent me that driver yet. by the way I noticed that when I exited the huion drivers the Substance Painter pen pressure worked fine. But when I turn it on it goes away instantly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources