• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've gotten a 205 code error when starting the app as trial

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gotten a 205 code error when starting the app as trial, please help me some one

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @davidl67445316 

Try these steps in order, one at a time (as directed) and let us know how it goes.

Error code 205 indicates that there was an issue with the downloaded file. This error can also occur due to network issues. 

Solution

Follow the given steps. Go to the next solution only if a preceding one doesn't work.

1. Temporarily disable your antivirus software: See your antivirus documentation for information on how to disable antivirus software temporarily. Once you've temporarily disabled your antivirus software, try to install the app again. Remember to enable your antivirus once you are done.

2. Try to use a different Internet connection: If you have more than one Internet connection, try to use the other one. Then try to install the app again.

3. Configure your software firewall: Software firewalls restrict access to your computer. Some software firewalls prompt you when a program attempts to access the Internet. Other errors could result due to the firewall’s configuration.

• If prompted, allow the Creative Cloud desktop app to access the Internet.
  • If you are not prompted, disable software firewalls temporarily to determine whether they are preventing Internet access. See your firewall software documentation for help. Learn the best practices for configuring Windows Defender Firewall. Also, learn how to configure a firewall in macOS.

Once you've configured the software firewall, try to install your app again.

If you are in an enterprise environment, contact your IT admin to configure your software firewall.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done these 3 in sequence, as instructed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times to no avail. What are my next options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@TeamPropst 

Try Adobe Customer Care: 
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen  

If your browser blocks auto-open for the Chat window, try these tips:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703  

You can also send tweet to @AdobeCare.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources