• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a gradient like painting tool in Painter 3D?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, My name is Kris, and I have a question. Is there a gradient like brush or tool to paint in Painter 3D? I mean like the one in Photoshop? Thanks.

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can apply a colour for example, and then add a bitmap mask, and then search for 'gradient' in the list. There are several procedural gradient generators in there.

It's much more useful if you apply using 'planar projection' mapping in the properties window and then turn off tiling and mess around with scaling/rotation directly in the window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey David. Wow, that´s awesome. I´ve got to check it out. This is super useful. I havent played with generators yet, looking forward to that. I will follow your advice. Great answer, thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources