• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Adobe CC on business account, and Substance on personal account.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have th Adobe CC license through my work. When I log in to CC, it asks me to choose my business account or my personal one. If I use the business account, Painter won't work (it's on my personal credit card). If I log in to my Personal account, Painter works, but Adobe CC doesn't. Needless to say it's a pain to log in and out to switch between photoshop/illustrator and painter. Is there a way to merge Painter in somehow?

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Unfortunately that's not possible at the moment. We are looking into potential solutions but no ETA.

For now both your Substance and CC licenses need to be on the same account/profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that's not possible at the moment. We are looking into potential solutions but no ETA.

For now both your Substance and CC licenses need to be on the same account/profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx Jeremie. In the meantime, a good solution for me would be to add the "Substance Texturing ($19.99mo)" option to the Business plan. Right now you only allow the "Substance 3D Collection ($99.00mo)" to be added on the business account. I don't need Substance Stager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was litterally possible up until 2 days ago!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's ridiculous. You expect us to be happy about the acquisition of Allegorithmic but you are denying users who have used this software for years..Many of us are hobyists that do design jobs so my company pays for the Adobe CC software. 

The Substance suite for we was something I did in my own time and payed for monthly myself. Now the only way to get on it is to logout, login to personal losing all access to my core Adobe apps..This was obviously my Allegorithmic account before the aquisiton. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted a similar problem!! Long time user of Substance suite, but my business pays for my Adobe apps. 

Since the aquisition I've had to cancel my Substance license as I would have to log out in order to use anything within the Substance ecosystem, as I paid for it myself. 

Since this I have not used Substance at all as I still need access to my Adobe apps. 

This needs to get sorted!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources