• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Leaking pixels problem with polyigon fill and black mask

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I know this is probably just a little simple option I need to change, but I'm having a problem where my fill layer with black mask is "leaking/bleeding" to another UV shell. I was doing some tests regarding t-shirt texturizations and then this happened:

Tomas26320641ne96_1-1670814098083.png

Tomas26320641ne96_2-1670814121722.png

How can I change this so the fill layer will be only, 100%, applied to the shells with white color in the mask?

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , Discussion , UV Tiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your texture resolution (set in texture size) sufficient to avoid excessive overlaps on the edges from your mask.?

Also how did you create the mask? Polygon fill or UV chunk fill, again with sufficient resolution, may be better than straight forward painting.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer!

I was using 2048x2048, but since it's a high poly model maybe that's not enough. I created the mask using the chunk fill. I'll try doing the highpoly/lowpoly workflow and check if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources