• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens Studio Shader Missing

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making some 3d asstet for a snapchat filter the texture when impoted into snapchat appeats alot darker than when it was in substance painter. I looked at the lens studio documnation for textureind and saw that substance painter had an lens studio shader. I look for the shader in substance painter and it was missing.

The lens studio documentaiton doesnt say how to get the shader just shows how to select it in painter.

Was it taken out or do I have the do something to get that shader? 

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

It has been removed because of licensing issues, we are in discussions to bring it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Substance painter are you using? I'm using Substance Painter 2020 and I see the lens-studio template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It has been removed because of licensing issues, we are in discussions to bring it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources