• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensinc for Fonts that come with Substance Painter

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where there is a license agreement for the fonts that are packaged with Substance 3D Painter?  
I am trying to find out what usage they allow. 
I tried looking some of them up under the normal Adobe Font page but they aren't listed.  Which leads me to think that they may have a different legal status. 

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

All the fonts are using the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. The license is available with a FAQ over here: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the fonts are using the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. The license is available with a FAQ over here: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fabrice!
thanks for the link to the license.  Is there anywhere on the adobe site or the Substance site that states this officially?
I need to provide a list of fonts our game uses, and links to the license agreement.  I wasn't able to find any official "hey substance fonts are all licened with OFL"  I did find some of the specific fonts on other sites.  The "typwriter" font is one I can't find a license link to. 
Thanks for any additional help. 

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources