• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

macOS Big Sur: "your assets" is empty after importing textures to "library 'your assets'".

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've imported a bunch of textures via "File / Import Resources...". I set the resource type to "texture" and the "Import resources to:" setting to "library 'your assets'".

image.png

Afterwards, when I enable the "textures" filter in the asset browser and go to "your assets", the textures are there and everything is fine.

Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 09.04.37.png

However, when I restart Substance Painter the textures have disappeared. I.e. when I enable the "textures" filter in the asset browser and go to "your assets", the textures are gone.

 

Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 09.12.57.png

When I open the path "/Users/myusername/Documents/Adobe/Adobe Substance 3D Painter/assets/textures, the textures are there:

Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 09.14.14.png

So, it seems like Substance Painter can't access the textures, maybe due to macOS preventing it from doing so.

I'm on macOS Big Sur 11.5.2 using Substance Painter 7.2.2 on an M1 Mac mini.

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources