Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Model disappears when rendering in iRay

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

In a few of my projects my model disappears when I try to render in iRay. I have checked over the settings and they are exactly the same as another similar project I have which renders fine. I've tried moving the camera out a bit, making sure alpha is not turned on and a few other changes but none make a difference, the model is literally invisible! Any suggestions on what might be causing this?

Thanks

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A thought : do you have an opacity channel? That is not supported in the default shader but is in iRay

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured out the issue. I realized the model was also disappearing when I switched to perspective mode from orthographic, so for anyone else out there with this issue the solution for me was to go to Viewport -> Show Entire Mesh in the menu bar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanx u just saved me 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources