• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My points and 3D assest desapeared

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I recently logged in into my QAllegorithmic account, and all my points (around 800) and assests are just desapeared. I thjought they were migrated to my Adobe account but no, there are 0 assets and only 60 points,

Do you know what I can dow to fix this?

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to 3D assets you will be logged in with your Adobe ID. Log out (top right of screen) and log in again with your Allegorithmic account log in details. Your old points and assets will still be there to use.

Adobe have stated they are looking at a method to transfer the points and take away the need for this dual log in.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any sign when this transfer system will appear? I can't even log in with my Allegorithmic login, and I have a tonne of points on that account I *need* to use. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I can't comment on timescales as I don't work for Adobe.

You should though still be able to access the 3D Assets site, using your previous Substance Source log in credentials, even after you have  cancelled your old subscription. I do that here. There are two sections on the log in screen one to use the Adobe log on and the other to use the old log in. Are you definitely using the second?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made sure to manually copy my previous assets so that's not a problem, but the paltry number of "free downloads" I get under Adobe have already run out and I still have a LOT on my Substance account. I didn't cancel my account. I tried logging in using the old log, not the Adobe log and it just doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

You should be able to use your old log in. If you cannot log in with your Substance credentials in order to access your old Substance points and assets, I would contact the Substance team at this email : contact@substance3D.com

Note : Please do not give any account details to anyone on this forum, including anyone contacting you via private message posing as Adobe staff. Scammers are known to do that in these forums.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources