• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No camera dropdown menu in Substance Painter

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually there should be a camera dropdown menu next to the material menu, where I can access my imported cameras and the standard top/side/… views. But it is gone! Also under display settings I only have a greyed out default camera. Anybody knows what the problem is?

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Solved. The camera option is only available when you 1. export a camera from your 3d program and 2. activate the "import cameras" option when you import your 3d file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue on my side

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually changing from orthographic to perspektive did the trick for me.. Hit F5 for perspektive view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Literally saved me on an assignment. Thank you. Did so much google searching and finally stumbled upon your hotkey advice. Take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved. The camera option is only available when you 1. export a camera from your 3d program and 2. activate the "import cameras" option when you import your 3d file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can confirm that f5 is perspective view, f6 is orthographic view. Adobe, please add those shortcut reminders, grayed out, to the camera settings so people know & are reminded. That would be very helpful. Having the camera settings grayed out without a toggle button there is very confusing. Why not add a toggle button there? If you dig in the hotkeys, they're listed there but it's not obvious that it's something that even exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources