• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

opening issues

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded and installed Substance Painter and when I'm about to open it I get some notion/issue/error (I don't know how to classify it). It says:

Sorry, something went wrong

this is lkely issue to our end, but it could be that you're not connected to the internet. Please check your internet connection and then try again later. 

I don't understand what went wrong since I am connected to the internet. I checked it. And I also disconnected and then connected to the internet again, but with no changes. I'm still getting that message

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the meantime did you menaged to find the solution? I still can't open it and my 30-day trial period is passing by. I somehow think solution will appear from either other users who had the same problem, or Adobe team, but after this free usage period expires.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had it happily working for payment with the previous system, today the month expired, I went to Adobe to buy the monthly subscription, I installed everything again and nothing was working ... and I was paralyzed on work day ... in addition to losing two hours trying to get him to walk ... today is 8/1/2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed all the instructions from that link and still nothing is happening. I still, when openning Substance Painter, get message that something went wrong. And the only unexplored solution still lies in part of the message where it says 'It's likely issue to Adobe's end'. I'm connected to the internet and I've been going through all the steps from the link and still nothing. I cannot finish my final work that requires knowing to handle SP, because it still opens 'something went wrong' message. Do you have any other solution, other than the ones in the link???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Sorry for that.

Can you send us a NGL log:
but the simplest way is probably to ask for the latest Painter log in %TEMP%/NGL on Windows and ~/Library/logs/NGL on Mac (something like NGLClient_SubstancePainter17.2.1.log)

You can send it to me in pm.

Cédric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I ask Windows for that log and what's pm and how do I open that pm?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi you can can send via a private message from this web page two log files.
on the top right corner click on the envelop icon for sending me a private message (pm).
1. Then from Painter Help > Export log, this corresponds to the log of Painter.
2. latest Painter log in %TEMP%/NGL on Windows and ~/Library/logs/NGL on Mac (something like NGLClient_SubstancePainter17.2.1.log)
Cedric

CedricMarchessoux_0-1641934876064.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
yes, change the region on your operating system to UK or US, that seems to
solve the problem in some cases it seems for a strange reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources