• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Painter crashes on save -> invalid preset resource

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I get a error message in Painter "[Data Preset] Invalid preset resource:\\project/EF-2000 Stick". I already did a Resource update and a Clean. Doesn't matter what I do, the file crashes on save. Is there a workaround ?
Cheers Olli

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug exists for 7+ years. Allegorithmic never bothered, Adobe so far either.

Pretty sure they could find a way to SAVE hours of work despite a material issue in the project's library. But as they never fixed that, so far all you can do is : lose hours of work 😕

Happened to me yesterday again. Spent an hour trying to find a solution. No culprit visible in the library. Until Painter crashed... 7 hours of work gone as the "auto-save" was saving : nothing.

So damn annoying bug...

https://hansolocambo.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

Would you be able to share your log? 

Is it possible to share your project? This might be a corrupted project file. 
Thank you,
Kind Regards,
Geoffroy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources