• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop bridge

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is Adobe going to enable using the Tiled workflow for this bridge?  Seems that the implentation of the UDIM isn't really complete without this option.  I'm not going to redo the UV's to make this work as it's not a viable solution for my work flow.

Thanks! 

Richard 

TOPICS
Discussion , Import & Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for the request, I forward that to my colleagues but no ETA from now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.  Thank you Cedric.  Lately it's all about "hurry up and wait" so I'll just have to wait, hopefully not TOO LONG!  

Thanks again! 

Richard 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you give us some more details on your intended workflow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing really to explain but I'll tell you what didn't happen.  Since I'm using UDIM's as part of my work flow the built in bridge to PS keeps throwing an error message telling me that my current UV set up isn't supported.  So after about three tries it dawned on me that it's because there is no support for UDIM's from SP to PS.  Not sure how  you guys are going to work that up but I guess it can be done but probably allot of layers to get it all over or have an option to choose what "body part" or UDIM square will be brought over to PS for tweaking.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources