• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Physical Projection failing in 3D View only

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've now encountered this issue in numerous projects and I can't seem to pinpoint when exactly it breaks, but it works as follows:

At some point in my Painter project, I lose the ability to use the Physical Projection tool anywhere in my project. On any layer, in any capacity. This bug applies only to the 3D view, and I can still use the tool in 2D. Furthermore, regular projection works just fine in both 3D and 2D. 

I've attached a screenshot of what it may look like, where upon beginning to paint, some particles do appear on my mesh and the animation time counter starts, but nothing is painted on.

This bug has persisted across numerous versions of Painter and is still present in the latest as of now, 7.4.1. I use this tool quite a lot in my workflow so I find it rather valuable. 

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I forgot to mention the corresponding bug report is filed with number 179811.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources