• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please provide .spp file for tutorial examples

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this can be sorted into Discussion . I'm an individual currently working on fabric material and I've met problems about how to add details . After watching tons of video using automaterial straightly without a deeper inspiration , I found Substance Painter's official example of Flannel (Creating a flannel Smart Material (adobe.com)) , and this is just what I'm looking for . But text and images are not enough for me to see what it is expected to look like , since I've encountered some problems making my clothes look chaotic , messed up , even though I had the same settings and values . I don't know how to get along with 'light spots' and ' fake gaps'  , which actually blocked me from the very beginning . 

I understand if .spp is not allowed to share for rights , then if it's possible to post a video link , part of which I saw was on your facebook . Thanks .

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?