• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Send to Substance 3D Stager" greyed out on payed plan

Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest Adobe version and on monthly plan. I Painter the option "Send to Substance Stager" is grayed out and not selectable. Do I need to do something in my Painter project befor I can send it to Stager? Or is something wrong?

Using a MacBook pro 2018 with MacOs Catalina 10.15.7 (19H1217)

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , Import & Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue! Did you find a solution? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Adobe asked for the document and I sent it. Waiting for them to get back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, any word yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here also !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might have created project using UV tile workflow.
Can you create a new project with UV Tile Settings disabled and see if send to Stager is working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just created a simple project that was originally Udim so tried as suggested with Uv tile setting disabled works perfectly. I think Stager is capable of producing superb renders [ now that I am getting to grips with it.] My only 2 gripes about rendering within Painter was the inability to rotate the model independant of the Hdri and.... the inability to add extra lights although the renders from Iray are superb. I actually feel the renders from Stager are even better that those from Iray due I think to the added flexibility in the lighting set up within Stager. I am very pleased with Stager and obviously the more I use it the better the results will become. So once again many thanks for the help with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, has this been resolved yet? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand it may be this UV tile format that is not compatible, is there any way to change a current or already finished project to no longer be this type type of format? Still new to the space and the software, any help would be appreciated, as I don't really want to have lost a bunch of work as unable to record or create portfolio images and videos due to not being able to export the creations to Stager. Any other software I could use for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I think it's because Stager doesn't support udims, if you create the project with the legacy workflow it works as intended. Very much hope this is something Adobe will develop in the near future! Meanwhile, just render in Blender instead 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your response. Appreciate it.

I'm trying to figure Blender out, can't seem to import the files correctly
to have the work look the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here wont work to send to painter or stager , only way to export models is via exporting as sbs or sbsr .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources