• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Resource Import] "-------" cannot be imported as '-----'.

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

Just getting back into subtsnce painter and got a material from the Adobe Substance 3D Assets library (I have a subscription) and download the sbsar of this  https://substance3d.adobe.com/assets/allassets/5775c138a13530eebf6e4bdc459982d342099383?q=stylized%2...

As the title says, each time, no matter what specifications I give it, it fails to import. I tried drag and dropping into Substance and File -> Import. I also imported other materials successfully and uninstalled/reinstalled Substance Painter 3D to make sure I am running the latest version and there is no missing files. 

I'm a bit on a limb here, as I wouldnt' expect a paid material to not be working? 

Cheers

TOPICS
Import & Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Have you tried importing a material that wasn't an atlas? Atlases aren't supported by Painter yet. If you want to use the material, go through Designer or Player first. 

Atlas support is on the roadmap.

Kind Regards,

Geoffroy SC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources