Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smart material is not working

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone 

something strange is happening with the smart materials. I've applied the same smart material to all meshes, but it's not working for the wheel. 

I've tried to remake the UV and make retopo, nothing helps. I can't understand what's special about the wheel that it doesn't accept the any smart materials. I. Fact any materials. It just gets coloured and that's all. 

can you help me olease?

baking was done in the painter. 
E04A748C-70B9-430F-A524-3D9BA98836C1.jpeg

TOPICS
Color Management , Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a year old, but did you find a solution to this problem? I've been having the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Hilton29001858hdbz, and sorry @karen5C48 for this unanswered post.

A smart material relies on the baked maps to works correctly. Therefore, when a smart material isn't looking how it supposed to, there are a lot of chances the issue comes from the baked maps.

Can I have a look at the problem @Hilton29001858hdbz and also a look at your maps?

Keep me updated,

Cyril Dellenbach (Micro) | QA Support Artist | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources