• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some of the assets in my library are pink

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be having an error where some of default assets in my substance 3d painter library only show up as pink and I have no idea why, and model I import shows up as pink by default and if I apply a nonpink texture to it, it becomes black, which is kind of making substance painter unusable for me. A friend suggested it might be a drivers  problem but I since updated my drivers and am still expeirencing the problem. If anyone could help that would be great thanks,

Patrick

image_2022-10-24_171334053.png

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating the shader (you can do it from the shader settings window or resources updater)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I think? I tryed doing that any while some of the materials still show up pink in the assets view, they no longer show up pink on the actual render, so thank you very much.

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright what I thought was a solution didn't actually work my issue seems to be with some type of issue with starting up

Patrick26771053ufa4_0-1667232216823.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you share a log? This looks like a bug.

Have you tried switching the shader you use (to one of the PBR metallic/roughness for instance)? 

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Geoffroy SC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources