• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Steam painter

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been all over asking around about the steam version of painter. 

I just bought 2020. Then 2021 update was announced. I went to purchase it just after the new year and the upgrade path was gone. 

Is there no way to upgrade? 

If not Id like to get the 2020 version of designer but it was taken off steam too. 

Substance support has been horrible by the way. It use to be top notch but I cant even find someone to help anymore. 

Also you need to high priority a subscription models with photoshop, designer, and painter for $15 a month for us common indie folk. 

Photoshop already had me questioning continuing my photography plan. The program is a slug these days. Ive been happier in affinity and krita.

If I cant get some serious answers here though. Im definitly going to skip reuping on photoshop. 

Adobe must be having a culture meltdown or something. 

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

There are typically upgrade discounts on Steam for a month or so when the new version is accounced/released, and there are multiple sales dureing the year (there is one right now).

If you need help or have pressing questions, join our Discord channel, you'll typically get help preally fast from other users and from the staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are typically upgrade discounts on Steam for a month or so when the new version is accounced/released, and there are multiple sales dureing the year (there is one right now).

If you need help or have pressing questions, join our Discord channel, you'll typically get help preally fast from other users and from the staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources