Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Substance 3D Not Included in CC All Apps Subscription

Participant ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I WANT TO COMPLAIN. I've been waiting for Adobe (like a fool) for years to get into the 3D game. I've been using Adobe Dimensions, yes the original name was plural back in the 1990s, and now you've come up with three new packages which ARE NOT included in my EVERYTHING subscription. Why NOT? You want people to use your product right? There are a ton of better 3D programs out there already and you have the audacity to put this into its own subscription? Wooooooooow, ain't nothing like selling it to a group that's not using that subscription level when it could be getting more use in a lower subscription. 

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I have to agree, I already have a Substance subscription and an "All Apps" subscription but I am not sure Adobe should be adervertising an "All Apps" plan but not include all the apps, I am certain it wont be long before a lot more people are complaining about false advertising if its kept that way.

This has been a bit of a messy mirgration so far, having to sign up for a new subscription with Adobe and cancel you old one on Substance3D, assets you had on Substance Source not geting migrated to your Adobe account and not including these in the all apps subscription are all bad moves in my opinion.

Should have had a way to migrate your Substance3D account into your Adobe account with everyhting getting migrated over and anyone who had an active subscription should have had it added to the new one on Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seriously, I'm on the same page.  I JUST renewed my "All Apps" subscription, not least as I occasionally have to work on 3d assets of scanned objects.  $700, which is NOT cheap on my shoestring budget, towards making sure I have the best options to pull from, because generally, let's be real, that's what Adobe's known for.  And I paid for the ALL part explicitly for that very reason.  

So, I go into my App section, click on "ALL", and want to try out these new 3d Tools.  Super exciting!  The hole in the 3d creative space of the suite so far has been deeply frustrating so, alright, they're finally fixing the major failing!!

"Plan Required" ...  ...  ...

Honestly, did Adobe's Legal proof this?  I've reviewed the purchase agreements I have and, while there's a section that lists "Included", it's not remotely unreasonable to take the advertised position of "All Apps" to equal ALL the Apps found under the "All Apps" section of the website!  

I'm having a real hard time not taking this as a straight up bait-and-switch, and yes I'm pissed about it.  Potentially enough to push more seriously on the disenfrachisement this represents as a plausible bad faith action with respect to how the appearance of what I've paid for falsely represents the reality delivered.  

You can't call it ALL APPS when it's not.  Especially when such a poor job of making that inaccuracy clear is the current reality.  How many people learned they have to pay hundred more to get what they, too, were mislead into reasonably believing we're buying already?  

They need to extend the Substance license to all current "All Apps" license holders and update their language for future sales to make this right, frankly.  Because as is?  It's LITERALLY actionable, realistically, and some shark lawyer is going to go after the class impacted if Adobe doesn't get the disconnect between their marketing as distinct from their delivery in order, ASAP.   As is, though, I'm already aggrieved.  Hopefully I'm given a reason to not be feeling that soon as next steps are (checks with their Customer Service route.. well that was a useless labryinth of mindless script quoting..) going and getting loud about it on social media channels to see how Adobe will respond to the deeply questionable misrepresentation publicly.  

I want to like Adobe.  Hopefully they'll do the right thing and acknowledge their mistep, grant fair access to those already on their All Apps license, and correct their sales wording for moving forward.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources