• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance 3D Painter 2023 on steam - is it happening?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I waited for the rumored 2023 edition of Substance 3D Painter launch on Steam around Thanksgiving, but nothing. Will there be a 2023 edition on Steam? 

Thank you

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like that won't happen...
It's a shame, but if Adobe doesn't want my money, so be it ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also constantly waiting, but it seems to be in vain. The only one from adobe with the number 2023 on Steam is "Substance 3D Modeler 2023"
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1745780/Substance_3D_Modeler_2023/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! It was confirmed by one of the developers that it will release on Steam during January since the program was in need of further polishing and they didn't want to release an unfinished product during the previously suggested release time ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the bigger problem was the time before winter sale where it was always discounted ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah idk, all I know is it should be out in January 🙂 So at least it's not being limited to the subscription haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's hope it happens, really looking forward to purchase it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now Jan 14th and nothing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Jan 4th Jerc(substance dev) said they're a couple weeks away from release ^^ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well well ain't that something 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up buying the 2022 version as I really needed it back in December. I've read all your comments regarding 2023 version coming out in January. But did you notice the kind of big update of 2022 on the 10th of January? Are they still going to launch a 2023 version if they just updated the 2022 one? Just wondering. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd assume they're releasing the 2023 version, that big update was probably the last for 2022 as a final one to prepare for the new version. Wouldn't make sense to only have Modeler on 2023 and not the others

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, makes sense. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be happy with it...

I have the painter 2020 and always when I´m opening, it says my graphics device driver is too low.

Thomas277347607t2v_0-1673913579615.png

31 is newer than 26, but not in adobe´s eyes ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources