• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance painter bug problem( It is not baking mesh maps)

Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using mac OS Substance painter 7.4.0 - 7.4.2, It was working perfectly fine but when update to 7.4.2 appeared my Substance painter stop baking high to low mesh. When i try to do that he just show the window of baking mesh and stops on that, if i try cancel, it will not work. I can not export log, because while Substance Painter is "baking" i can not do anything and only i can do is force quit Substance painter. I can not detect what my problem is. I tried to install Substance Painter version from 7.4.0-7.4.2, but the problem stays, so i understand that i do not understand what happened. Please If someone run into the same problem help.

(I am using macbook pro 2019 OS Monterey, i attached settings of my mesh maps and baking window)

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I answering myself, the problem was location of the files. Double check it, when you are working with mac. Problem is solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources