• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance Painter grey lines from Baking

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I amnew to substacne painter, I just baked my mesh and now I have weird grey lines. I have attatched a pciture, why are these lines hsowing up? the mesh doesnt have artifatcs, its actually a pretty simple cube so idk why im having toruble.

Im only getting the lines on one side of the mesh btw.Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 4.57.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-19 at 4.57.59 PM.png

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've moved your post from the Substance 3D Designer forum to the 3D Painter forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

A quick question - do you have any overlap in your UV islands?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry i didnt realize i was in the designer forum, but here is apicture of the uv's. I dont htink anything is overlapping. Also, I converted the model into a low poly mesh (i took away the bevel) and i still get grey lines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources