• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance Painter Material color changes in new substance

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find anyone else having this issue, but since I got the newest Substance Painter all materials that I've tested displays a vastly different color than previous Substance Painter versions. It appears to be the materials themselves doing this as a plain fill color shows correctly.

The main materials I've focused on testing is Resin Epoxy and Bull Leather medium grain.
(but it appears it's most if not all materials).
It displays best with the color #F8A73B, that previously showed up on these and other materials

close to the actual hex, but now turns from yellow to bright orange.

Thanks for any advice.

Example of same project and same color on old vs new substance.

photo_2021-12-04_17-44-49.jpg

 

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , Color Management , Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Could it be that your issue is same than the one described in the thread below? According to Adobe, this is a bug introduced in Substance 3D Painter version 7.0.4: https://community.adobe.com/t5/substance-3d-painter-discussions/material-color-mismatch/m-p/12550400

I'm facing a very similar issue where the light yellow color #E0A016 appears orange on the 3D model.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be that your issue is same than the one described in the thread below? According to Adobe, this is a bug introduced in Substance 3D Painter version 7.0.4: https://community.adobe.com/t5/substance-3d-painter-discussions/material-color-mismatch/m-p/12550400

I'm facing a very similar issue where the light yellow color #E0A016 appears orange on the 3D model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it seems to be! Thank you for directing me to that. Then I will hope they find a fix soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources