• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance painter Not Launching

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I launch S3DP I get the following message...

Sorry, something went wrong. This is likely an issue at our end, but it could be that you’re not connected to the internet. Please check your internet connection and then try again later. If you’re still having issues, please see our troubleshooting guide.

I got help yesterday from adobe itself... A very helpful guy logged in to my pc and tried to fix it... the only solution we have found after a couple of hours was to make different windows account on my pc and it works there ... but I find this solution not acceptable since I don't want to login each time to a different account...

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just purchased theis package, and I have the same issue. The interenet connection is good, restarted few times. Same error. Don't want to create a new user account just to use Painter. This scenario is unusable for me. 

I really do hope what Adobe will fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources