• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance Source Credits missing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had my license expire for Painter and now I have to deal with the BS Adobe has created for me to renew my license. My Peaves, well it still crashes on launch some times, lost my custom smart material shelves. Not to mention the materials around 800 I had credit for which I paid for and now they are gone.
All I want is painter, but now I feel I have to have three applications just to get Painter. I really wish you left well enough alone and now here we are with screw ups and bugs. 

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To access your old credits go to 3D assets, where you will be signed in with your old ID. At the top right, sign out and then sign in again but with your Substance credentials. Your old credits will be there and can still be used.

Adobe have said they are working on a process to make the dual log in unnecessary.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources