• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trying to log in on adobe account when opening substance painter

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying to log in on adobe account when opening substance painter but the popup window uses old version of ie explorer so logging with google is not possible. ıf i close the popup substance painter closes too. how can i fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Hey, maybe it is super late. But I am still leaving it for anyone who may stumble upon this issue in the future. I face the same issue and it is bloody annoying. But signing in through the Creative Cloud desktop app worked for me. It pushed the Substance to open automatically with the login.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is so annoying. is there any place to download a license file or something like that. Paid for the app can't use it course somebody forgets to update the in-app browser.. Really cool!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, maybe it is super late. But I am still leaving it for anyone who may stumble upon this issue in the future. I face the same issue and it is bloody annoying. But signing in through the Creative Cloud desktop app worked for me. It pushed the Substance to open automatically with the login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah im signed into the cloud but it wont let me sign in 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@kiba32405098tl21 

don't use google to sign in.  go directly to https://account.adobe.com and sign in using your adobe id and your adobe password and verify your subscription.

then sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines