• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates with perpetual license

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I bought a perpetual license back in 2020, and it has since expired, but was just told to update to the newest version, when I do that though it tells me my key is invalid, is this because the maintanence period has ended or is this something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im also having the same problem but my maintenance ends dec 2022, painter/designer 2022 still says "buy a subscription"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, you should not have been prompted to update since your licenses doesn't cover this new version.

Did you get a message in the app telling you to update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have substance painter since the first beta, and i've updated to every version since i pay yearly, and i've got every version like that, i paid a year and whatever version up to that date was added automatically. i paid the yearly subscription in februrary, it should've covered until 2020. it's actually good to know it's no longer the case now and now im' buying 2022 at bucaneer-bay for a lot less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources