Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing custom shelf items in folders

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there a way of viewing custom shelf items in folders? It becomes such a tiresome effort to search for particular items if you happen to have, say, 1000 Alphas in your custom shelf. If there's a way, my apologies for taking up your precious space here, Adobe but if not, I'm sure there would be at least another soul like me out there wishing for such a necessary item from Santa this year. 

Cheers.

TOPICS
Discussion , Import & Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

You can already do that. Just put them in sub-folders in your custom shelf then click on that folder in the Filter by Path option

davescm_0-1669471981242.png

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can already do that. Just put them in sub-folders in your custom shelf then click on that folder in the Filter by Path option

davescm_0-1669471981242.png

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I found out by pure accident that if you click and hold the arrows next to the assets, you can choose the subs that way. Thanks for taking the time to respond. 

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources