• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VR headset as tablet for photoshop?

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had posted this in the photoshop forum, but perhaps this is a more appropriate place. Sorry if multipole postings is discouraged. I won't do it again.

I am interested in using a VR headset as a tablet input for PS, and wonder whether anyone has done this or knows how it might be done.

I am creating a lot of complex abstract artwork on photoshop. I know nothing about VR technology, but here's how I envision it might be used. Here's how I envision it. I will have a large board( or cardboard) and the VR "screen size" will be the same as the board (somehow). I will use one of the VR attachments to "draw" on the board, and the movement will be transmitted to PS where it will appear in an open document. (The board is to restrict motion and will not be visible through the headset.)

So basically the headset sould give me a very large area on which to work. One could even use it as a kind of easel. The PS tools, menus, etc, will appear in the headset and appear to be "on" the screren.

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

VR is not supported in PS at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources