• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom tablet not working.

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Im using Intuos4 and pen working corretly in mouse mode for all apllications.
But only in SubstancePainter my pen losing sensitivity and stop working in mouse mode.
How i can fix that? 

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem, Pressure only works in PEN mode and windows INK. it works fine in all other applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've read the documentation, but this does not help unfortunately. It says that WindowsInk needs to be turned on, but with all wacom drivers up to the latest one, the WindowsInk checkbox does not exist if you set mapping to Mouse Mode.

Pressure sensitivity was fixed in Photoshop with Mouse mode by using the PSUserConfig.txt (UseSystemStylus 0) "hack". Is there any way to use MOUSE MODE with pen sensitivity. We are a game development studio with plenty of artists using both Photoshop and Substance Painter. The fact that there is still no proper setting for this is so sad.

Can someone please help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources