• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will Substance painter be in Creative Cloud Suite for high school?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I hope that someone that works at Adobe can answer this? It has been in pipeline since 2021 that Substance Painter will arrive to Adobe Create Cloud Suite for high school... Is there any update? I am a teacher in highschool teaching in Autodesk Maya and Unity and would really add Substance Painter to this and I am waiting and wainting for more info about this.

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the Adobe page on the Education license for Substance

https://substance3d.adobe.com/education/

https://substance3d.adobe.com/education/#faq

Unfortunately no plans are set out on that pageabout making such a licence available for high schools (the question about license for high schools is asked and answered by Adobe in the second FAQ).

You said 'it has been in pipeline since 2021' could I ask where that is stated, or where you have seen it?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw it on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/substance-for-edu-faq.html

Futher down on the page:

When will K12 plans have Substance 3D Apps?

Additional engineering work are required to get Substance 3D Apps ready for K12 users. We do not expect this work to be complete this academic year.

The page was updated: Last updated on Oct 7, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for posting the link, it helps to show where Adobe have made that indication. Adobe rarely comment on a launch dates, as is the case with most large publicly listed companies. However, your post will highlight to staff the intentions in the webpage so lets see if any are able to comment.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources