• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I use Substance UE4 Unreal plugin now that Luncher is depricated?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that Substance Launcher is depricated, how do I use the Unreal UE4 Substance Plugin?

I don't have Substance launcher installed on my machine, in UE4 when I press the Substance Plugin button it says "Substance Launcher Not Found, Please download from the website" When I press the link in the dialogue it takes be to a page that says Launcher is no longer available.

TOPICS
Question , UE4

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Hi @RA7ES! Thanks for your question! If you still have a legacy Substance account, you are able to log in using your Substance account credentials at store.substance3d.com/user and download the Substance Launcher from "My Licenses".

Note: The Substance Launcher is not required to use the full functionality of the Substance in UE4 plugin, as it only utilizes the Launcher to send Substance 3D assets (formerly known as Source) direct to UE4. Like any SBSAR file, the Substance 3D assets are able t

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RA7ES! Thanks for your question! If you still have a legacy Substance account, you are able to log in using your Substance account credentials at store.substance3d.com/user and download the Substance Launcher from "My Licenses".

Note: The Substance Launcher is not required to use the full functionality of the Substance in UE4 plugin, as it only utilizes the Launcher to send Substance 3D assets (formerly known as Source) direct to UE4. Like any SBSAR file, the Substance 3D assets are able to be manually imported using the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation
Download Latest Versions