• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have issues to install Blender add on from Substance

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I´ve been trying to install the newest add on from Subatnce to Blender.

Unfortunately I can´t go past stage when you install Integration tools.

Tried multiple versions of Blender versions, deleted folder in Appdata as advised and ran out of all options

Still getting this message :  [Code_Response.toolkit_install_error] Error while installing the Substance 3D Integration Tools and I´m also on Windows 10. It seems to be common issue but I have no clue how to fix it

please help

TOPICS
Blender , Bugs & Crashes , Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sometimes when uninstalling and installing the addon, there might be a weird stage where the plugin is not fully uninstalled and the Substance remote engine is still running in the background. Please check out the uninstalling guide for the plugin here: https://helpx.adobe.com/substance-3d-integrations/3d-applications/blender/troubleshooting.html and let us know if that helps fix the issue. Also, for a faster response, please let us know what you find on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/whFv4Sn9 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @kacenkakajo , this could be a number of things. Could you provide us the output of the Blender console when you encounter this error? You can access that via Window > Blender Console? That will help us find more info and pinpoint the error. You can aslo reach out via our Discord for a direct response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation
Download Latest Versions