• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Emissive channel issue with Substance Source SBAR

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use a sbar "Dirty Concrete Block Building" I downloaded from substance source in Maya

(2020.4) with VRay (5.00.23) and I'm having an issue with the emissive channel not displaying properly.  When I import it the emissive chanel is working correctly and when I toggle emissive on and off the problem goes away but emissive is no longer working properly.  The Rendering workflow I'm using is for VRay Next as there does not seem to be an option for VRay 5.0 yet.

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@bherzner Apologies, it looks like we missed your post! I don't have an answer at this moment but will follow up with you as soon as the team reviews it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll take a look at it. It may be already fixed for the next version of the plugin, but we'll need to test it and check it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation
Download Latest Versions