• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D Stager crash report when create new file or open file

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeking assistance with a recurring issue I have been experiencing with Adobe Substance 3D Stager. 

My computer configuration is MacOS Monterey 12.6.3 (2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB). Despite my efforts to update and restart my computer, as well as uninstall and reinstall the Creative Cloud and Adobe applications, the issue persists. All of my other Adobe software is working properly, so I believe this issue is specific to Substance 3D Stager.

Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 16.13.11.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-14 at 05.20.18.png

I would be grateful for any assistance you can provide in resolving this issue, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Connie8899!

We are not able to diagnose working files directly on the forum website. To help us evaluate, can you please email us your Stager log file to Substance3d-bugs@adobe.com so we can investigate. If the file is under 20 MB you can attach it directly to the email.  If it's larger, you can send via a file transfer link like Creative Cloud assets, Dropbox, We Share, One Drive, Google Drive, or similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources