• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering Crashes - Can't Stop, Won't Stop (Dn + Sg)

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe-fam,

I've had projects piled up that depended on the success of Dimension's renderings, that now I am over a month behind on work. After months of having issues with Dimension not finishing a render past 50%, I decided to try out Stager. Tried it, it worked for a render or two. Now, it's back to what dimension's problem was:

culpep_0-1655754625745.png

After the rendering reaches 50% it goes to :01, 0% and stops. Computer CPU fan turns off, etc. Application still responds to button clicks and restarting the renders, but NEVER completes. culpep_1-1655754710942.png

Equipment Specs;

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 4.05 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER

16.0 GB Ram

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I need to explain the failures and extra cost now to management, so I will need a solution from your team or a full refund. This is not tested well enough to charge $50-75 more per month and should be considered for further beta testing until it is able to produce consistent results.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,  i see you don't turn on the GPU rendering, do you test with this option on? and set the Max CPU threads to 0 (unlimited)
Let us know is there is something different.

Infos for the rendering system :

https://substance3d.adobe.com/documentation/sg/rendering-system-213061187.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources