Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stager menus not working

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My stager (last update) is currently having a big issue. 

Since my last save, I'm not able to see the scenery assets, nor actions or properties menus on the right side of the screen (see shot), and in rendering mode i'm not able to click on the rendering button. 

I reinstalled the software and all the CC suite, rebooted the PC, but the main issue is that i'm currently working on an important scene that i composed in Stager, but because of the issue i'm not even able to export the scenery to another format. 

All that happened after importing an image as a stamp on an object. 

In fact, i'm not able to make any action, I cannot delete elements, change their texture, etc. 

Thanks in advance for the help, 

Pierre

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Dear Ares, 

I've changed all these settings, no success. 

The problem is now solved, but I had to use a tricky way : Create a new sampler doc, import the corrupted scene into it, then export it to a GLTF, then import it in a new sampler doc, then the layers reappeared .. Seems like the first version was corrupted, and exporting it into another format was the solution.. 

Thanks, 

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your hardware? Did you try to change display resolution, reinstall GPU driver? Also before reinstalling Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ares, 

I've changed all these settings, no success. 

The problem is now solved, but I had to use a tricky way : Create a new sampler doc, import the corrupted scene into it, then export it to a GLTF, then import it in a new sampler doc, then the layers reappeared .. Seems like the first version was corrupted, and exporting it into another format was the solution.. 

Thanks, 

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i meant stager, not sampler

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its strange but great that you find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources