• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D CAD

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I'm beginner with substance and have a question. Is it possible to render CAD data?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Substance 3D Stager can import and render CAD formats, but it requires the Enterprise version of the application at this point.  It's only available for larger companies today.

Senior Product Manager, 3D & Immersive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you use Maverick Render. It is faster and much better than Stager and far cheaper than using an Enterprise Subscription. Right now Stager is an awful, slow and limited product, I am really disheartened by what Adobe have done with the whole suite. I hope this improves soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got the same issues. Painfully slow, randomly freezing/crashing and consumes huge amounts of RAM. 
It's pretty mutch useless, and I'll revert back to Dimension allthough the render quality from Stager is much better. 
Hopefully Adobe will fix all these things and make this a workable product at some point. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources