• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Discount for Creative Cloud full Plan members

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm very happy for this new announcement of Adobe Substance 3D Collection.
I already pay for Creative Cloud full suscription, but, unfortunately is not included in Creative Cloud full plan. It's a shame!
I would like to have a really full plan. (With all the great Apps)... 

Dear Adobe, ¿Could it be possible to have a FULL pakage with a great price, nice for you and for all creative community?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Today there are no plans to include Substance 3D apps in the Creative Cloud All Apps plan.  This may change in the future!  For now, we wanted to make it flexible for people to select whether they wanted these 3D apps (plus services and assets) separately so you can choose what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today there are no plans to include Substance 3D apps in the Creative Cloud All Apps plan.  This may change in the future!  For now, we wanted to make it flexible for people to select whether they wanted these 3D apps (plus services and assets) separately so you can choose what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, to be clear, Adobe's "Creative Cloud All Apps plan" does NOT include all Creative Cloud apps. Adobe should change the plan name to "Creative Cloud Many Apps (but not 3D) plan."

I just learned this today when I tested Substance 3D Designer, and I'm not pleased that I would have to pay even more for what I thought was included in the "ALL" apps plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources