• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview files .sbsar and .fbx in 3D programs

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please, help, some custom 3D files for materials or models haven't got a preview icon. I would like to see a preview for every .sbsar and .fbx files on Substance 3D Stager, Dimension and so on...

I hope there be a way or they could soon update the programs to do so.

Thanks a lot,

Salvo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

There will be an update in upcoming releases. For now you can use Adobe Bridge for previewing materials. I have the same problem with  materials that are stored in my CC Libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There will be an update in upcoming releases. For now you can use Adobe Bridge for previewing materials. I have the same problem with  materials that are stored in my CC Libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, it's true, in Bridge I can see the materials in the folders and in my libraries.

However, I don't see .fbx files for models.

I hope that in a future release there will be excellent support for these files and also those with .mdl extension.

Searching for names instead of seeing previews wastes time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please, with tons of 3D models and materials it's very important to have preview of them in the Gallery.

Help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources