Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Stager 3D Missing Scenes

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new issue that's popped up in recent weeks with Stager. After I'd worked on a file for some time, it seems to become corrupted. I can open the file but none of the scene objects show in the panel including cameras, mobiles, and lights. It's almost impossible to work on the file. It seems to happen to all of my files at once... I save several versions as I work and when I try to go back to a previous version, it has the same issue.

Here's a screenshot of what my panels for scene, actions, and properties looks like - it's just blank. https://share.getcloudapp.com/d5unAeRW

I also can't render and I believe that's because it can't find a camera or the current viewport. The button to render is disabled.

I can't be the only one have this issue. Hoping someone has figured it out.

I have tried opening from my local drive and reinstalling the app.

Any other ideas? 

Mac Monterey, files stored on google drive.

TOPICS
Discussion , Issue , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add that the issue is not present when I start a new file. It's only with exisitng files.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JAM1515! We are not able to diagnose working files directly on the forum website. Can you email the Stager scene file that you are experienceing trouble with and its log file to Substance3d-bugs@adobe.com so we can take a closer look. If the file is under 20 MB you can attach it directly to the email.  If it's larger, you can send via a file transfer link like Creative Cloud assets, Dropbox, We Share, One Drive, Google Drive, or similar.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - I forwarded the email. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can share your system configuration?
Os, system, Ram, version and all you can share to us to try finding a solution.
Can you try to download the file on your local drive ? IMO working with cloud files is not the best way.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try locally without any luck.

macOs Monterey 12.6

2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

64 GB 2667 Mhz DDr4

AMD Radeo Pro 5500M 8 GB

Intell UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

The file sizes are around 300MB.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Why this you should be able to work smoothly !
Is it only on this file or every files ?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines