Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Texture get distorted on imported object

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My work flow depends on modeling at luxury modo,then import the object file--(.obj)-- to Adobe Dimension. Though, the following question is about Adobe Sustance 3D Stager as well.

When I import the object to Adobe Dimension or Adobe Substance 3D Stager, it is imported perfectly. However when I apply a texture to the model I find it got distorted in the way I attach here.  Could you please check the attached images and advise me on how I can fix this problem?

I attached 4 images: 1- A screenshot of the model in Modo. 2-The UV guide test texture. 3- Screenshot of applying the texture in AD. 4-Screenshot of in AS3DS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shawkash!  Looks like you have screenshots of the result in Dimension and Stager, but not Modo, so I'm not sure what the comparison is.  The screenshot in modo doesn't have the texture applied.

Senior Product Manager, 3D & Immersive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources