Issues with displacement on sbsar files from adobes own free library

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I downloaded some sbsar files on your site under free. As an example I found one that looks like a building with windows, bricks etc. In Stager I want to add it to a simple box so the box looks like a building. I found multiple issues here.

1. Loading but nothing happends. I can wait forever but nothing happens after I import material to selection.
But this is only sometimes.

2. When the loading is sucessfull I start manipulating the texture with all the possibilities it has. Again I see a lot of loading time without nothing happens. I can change a window color to green but nothing happens. I start working on roughness or other things. This I am not waiting on. Suddenly after a long time and doing a lot of other things, the windows suddenly turns green. So it seems out of the control because I dont see the change while I do it, but it can change 5 minutes after. Even though I made other changes in between.

3. When I want to use the Displacement I see random displacement that does not fit to the material. I can work on the normal and height sliders. When displacement is turned on, it all turns out pretty strange and has nothing to do with the sbsar file it seems.

4. When I use bevel on the box I make in Stager and want to use the Displacement on one of these sbsar files I found on your page, it comes with a warning about that Displacement does not work.

TOPICS
Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi could you post a screenshot of the unexpected displacement result? Also could you give us some details about the hardware you are running on? Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines