• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the Substance 3D Stager forums:

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!  I'm Jeanette Mathews, lead product manager for Stager!  Stager is a powerful and approachable staging application for building scenes in 3D.  The team can't wait to hear from you and will be here to help you on your journey with the app!  

These forums are primarily for questions and project support.

Remember you can check out the app documentation for lots of details on what functionality exists already:

https://www.adobe.com/go/stager-documentation

And check out these tutorials for hands on learning of how to use Stager:

https://www.adobe.com/go/stager-tutorials

Can't wait to work with you all to build a better app!

Cheers!
Jeanette

Senior Product Manager, 3D & Immersive

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the first link to stager-feature-requests is broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And that same link in the bottom left of the app for "Feature Requests" is also pointing to the same URL and set of redirects that take you here: http://feedback.substance3d.com/forums/936174-substance-3d-stager

Is throwing a 404 error currently - just to clarify how it is broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  Indeed, there's a certificate issue for the site, the team is looking into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it's impossible to run stager on M1 chips, will it be possible in the near future ?

(I have an mac mini 2020)

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

Thank you and welcome on board 🙂
I put my first question here

https://community.adobe.com/t5/substance-3d-stager-discussions/outline/td-p/12982014

Sorry for my English (French guy)

Wish you a good day and thank you for your kind message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help? I am on the trial version. Trying to build three basic 3d items to take into Photoshop to turn into characters. The first one worked ok but since going back and opening a new file all of the assets and panels are missing. I have 18 years experience with the other design programs so thought this would be easy to pick up. I think it would be if the panels were loading. can you help. I have been faffing about for 2 hours now trying to google my way out of the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am teaching graphic design at a university, and my students tell me that they are not able to download and install full versions of the 3D software. Please confirm when the 3D software will be available to students.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stager will not open on my computer. I keep getting "Application Restart Needed"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dimension did not create background shadows, just surface (ground) shadows. Is Stager the same way? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just want to know how to block the automatic installation of Substance 3D Stager onto my computer.

I don't need that app, I don't want it on my computer and I think it's a fricking liberty that Adobe just keeps on installing that sh*t onto my computer. So, what do I have to do to prevent the installation?

I have the Lightroom and Photoshop subscription plan, my computer is a Windows 10 Pro Intel i5 machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources