• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Motion Graphics template button grayed out in Team Project

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find any information about that. Why I can't export when I work in Team Project. It's working well when I work in classic local file.  Is this a feature or a bug?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question ... I'll add this note to 'bump' this up again.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did a quick test and the export as MoGrT worked in my Team Project just like it does in local project.
Does your timeline in the Team Project have a text, shape or clip layer?
Could you post a screenshot of your timeline or invite me to a project where this is happening [upawlik@adobe.com]?

Best,
Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.  You didnt specify what application you are working in.   Is this After Effects or Premiere Pro?  Premiere Pro you shouldnt have any issue.  Just select the essential graphics in the timeline and it should be enabled.   If it is After Effects, you are correct, it is greyed out in Team Projects.  You will be blocked at the "Open in Essential Grphics" option being greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sense. However we work on MOGRs on AE, not PP. Therefore we cannot work in team on AE if we want to create MOGR and export it to our cloud library? It does not make any sense. Do we have to to work locally to create essential graphics to save it to cloud library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, to create mogrts for deployment to a team, you need to make the mogrts in Ae working "locally", not in TP.

Then on export, push them up into a team-shared Library for them to appear in all users of that team's Premiere.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Nate --

I frequently work on projects that have multiple "episodes" for lack of a better term. I'll do my AE work for those episodes plus create a common opening which all usually gets assembled in Premiere for ease of audio and captioning. Usually I would export the open as a MoGrT to a library and change the text in PP.

You're saying I have to now have a separate (non Team) AE for the opening OR create separate copies of the comp for each episode?  This is not efficient. Is there a reason it doesn't work? Is it being worked on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines