Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2017, CCT + Named User but team projects is not working

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

we have 11 licenses of Creative Cloud for teams and want to start a new team project, but still getting this error report:

"Team Projects is a collaboration service in Creative Cloud that allows editors and motion graphics artists to work simultaneously in shared team projects within Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC , and Adobe Prelude CC. The service is available to Creative Cloud for teams and enterprise customers. Either upgrade your individual Creative Cloud account or talk to your enterprise Creative Cloud administrator about getting access to this service."

Please could you help get team projects running?

Thanks,

Ellen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ellen,

As of November 8, all CCT users should have access to the Team Projects (Beta) service. FAQ: When will the Team Projects (Beta) service roll out to Team / Enterprise users?

If you're still unable to access this service, please sign out from your account and sign back in. If the problem persists, send me a DM with your Adobe ID and I'll get it checked.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rameez,

unfortunately it´s still not working.

I just sent you a DM with the AdobeID.

Best Regards,

Ellen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines