• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project Locking

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have enabled project locking in Premiere Collaboration Settings, but the lock icon is not showing up in projects at the bottom left. Am I missing something?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe project 'locking' is to do with Shared Projects or "standard" projects via local servers, not Team Projects. The TP process includes a method for sorting out multiple changes on versions, which works quite well.

I don't recall ever seeing a "lock" option in a TP.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Neil is correct, 'Project locking' works in the context of Shared Projects where multiple user access the same .prproj, usually located on a server in-house.
Team Project does not provide a 'lock' option. Instead we display visual cues when team members edit an asset.
In cases where multiple users share different changes to the same asset we provide a conflict resolution workflow.

- Udo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines